Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get up and go

As I sit here and ponder life I began to think of what I want to change in it. So I decided to detail my journey of losing weight and learning to live again. Maybe I will inspire someone, maybe not, but most of all I am doing it for me. I want to be healthy, but I want to continue to be God's instrument as long as possible, being healthy is the first step. My number one goal was to get rid of the headaches I had everyday, which by the grace of God has happened. My brother and his wife have been taking this juice called Xango for their health stuff and he kept telling me it would help. Well it is kind of expensive and I wasn't ready to commit, but sometimes you have to get fed up with the way things are before you will leap. I finally came to the point of where headaches were seriously damaging my ability to live life, so I called him up and started drinking the juice. It is so amazing and it has helped me so much! I also started on a new product put out by Xango called Eleviv, it helps with people who are stressed, depressed, and tired, and wow has that helped as well. I feel like a new person ready to conquer the world, yet first I need to get myself healthy!

Here are my goals:
1. Lose about 40 pounds -- how by running.. ps.. I am not a runner and I don't like to get sweaty.
2. Make some friends that are my age -- how by finding a church and getting involved.
3. Move out.. yep I live with my parents, it was a temporary thing and I was supposed to have a full-time job by now, not subbing. I need to motivate myself to sub more, it just wears one out.
4. Learn to manage my time, from subbing to tutoring to camp to working for dad I find little time for myself and there are days that can get hard to manage, I want to set up a system for myself that will help me manage my time and help me learn how to delegate!

Now that I have put my goals out on the line, better get up off my bum and go do them!

No comments: